Monday, April 4, 2011

Hiya - Wishing you a happy week ahead

I just finished the first spring art show, 60 Artists on 50th - It was a very impressive group of accomplished artists - in all disciplines.  I was happy to be part of it! 

I just posted one of the plein air paintings I did in Puerto Rico this winter.  This was painted in oils on the beach at Mounabo, on the south eastern coast of the island.   It is titled "Chillin in the Warmth of the Sun"  - I think it has a very serene feeling to it.  It is just a quiet, intimate scene with the couple enjoying the moment, and each other.  I'm painting up a storm these days and enjoying every minute. 

Hope all is well with you and that you're enjoying the "teasers" of warm weather that we're getting. 

Best, Marla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home